Your Minnesota Construction Law Attorney
In cases involving construction law; Chad Kelsch can work with homeowners, contractors, subcontractors, and material suppliers in resolving disputes that might arise on a project. Construction projects usually begin on a positive note but can quickly deteriorate over the scope of work, time of performance, and payment issues. It is absolutely critical to involve the services of an attorney well-versed in Minnesota construction law at the beginning of a project to reduce the risk of litigation.
Kelsch Law Firm can help. Chad Kelsch will ensure that your rights are protected from the start of the project to the end.
Kelsch Law Firm can help you with Minnesota construction law matters including:
- Drafting/reviewing/negotiating contracts with statutorily prescribed pre-lien notice
- Negotiating/enforcing contract performance and payment terms
- Drafting/reviewing/negotiation change orders
- Recording/serving mechanic’s liens
- Foreclosing/defending mechanic’s liens
- Resolving disputes through Alternative Dispute Resolution