Your Minnesota Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Lawyer
Kelsch Law Firm offers bankruptcy and creditor/debtor rights legal services from an attorney who understands the complicated world of debt restructuring/negotiation. For individuals and businesses contemplating filing bankruptcy, Chad Kelsch understands the difficult circumstances that have led you to explore this possibility. He is here to help, not judge you. Chad Kelsch has experience representing Minnesota debtors in Chapters 7, 11 and 13 bankruptcy. Your legal matter will be handled from beginning to end by an attorney experienced in this complex area of law.
Kelsch Law Firm also advocates for creditors in every facet of bankruptcy, including representation of unsecured creditors’ committees in Chapter 11. Whether defending preference claims, prosecuting fraudulent transfers or seeking relief from the automatic stay, Chad Kelsch thoughtfully and thoroughly protects your interests and keeps you well-informed through every step of the process.
Kelsch Law Firm Can Help You With Minnesota Bankruptcy And Creditor/Debtor Rights Matters, Including:
- Pre-bankruptcy planning (asset protection)
- Taxation offers in compromise
- Debt repayment and restructuring
- Chapter 7, 11 and 13 business/individual debt relief
- Trustee and creditor representation, including prosecuting/defending fraudulent transfer claims, objections to discharge, prosecuting/defending preference claims and lift stay motions
- Claims enforcement, including filing proofs of claim
Schedule A Consultation
If you’re looking for a qualified and trusted Minneapolis/St. Paul bankruptcy and creditor/debtor rights attorney, please call the office at 763-398-1676 or contact Mr. Kelsch online.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.